#261 Redgar

Redgar

Out Of Control

• Members
  • 2 249 Postów

Napisano 31 października 2014 - 00:54

http://www.independe...campaign=buffer

Asystentka Adasia zwinęła mu prawie 3 miliony euro :D

Hawkins used the money to purchase and maintain 22 thoroughbred racehorses, a €310,000 New York apartment, holidays, education for her children and shopping sprees.

#262 derka

derka

Lady with the spinning head

• Moderatorzy
  • 5 611 Postów

Napisano 31 października 2014 - 00:58

Znowu?

There's always a chance as long as one can think
this is music : last

#263 acr

acr

mam tu fajne drzewko

• Moderatorzy
  • 17 741 Postów

Napisano 31 października 2014 - 01:25

a puknął ją chociaż? (trololo, ale w temacie Adama to ważna informacja :P )

#264 Redgar

Redgar

Out Of Control

• Members
  • 2 249 Postów

Napisano 31 października 2014 - 01:48

To ciągle echo tej samej sprawy, ale odrzucili jej apelacje. Nie słyszałem o tym wcześniej. Czy puknął nie wiem, jeśli tak chyba nie byłoby sprawy :P

#265 acr

acr

mam tu fajne drzewko

• Moderatorzy
  • 17 741 Postów

Napisano 31 października 2014 - 02:43

Albo jest prawniczką. Czego nauczylo nas U2 - nie sypiać z prawniczkami.

#266 Guest_Grinderman_*

Guest_Grinderman_*
  • Guests

Napisano 31 października 2014 - 11:15

a puknął ją chociaż?

Nie, to ona jego. :P

#267 Łukasz U2

Łukasz U2

Użytkownik

• Members
  • 3 501 Postów

Napisano 31 października 2014 - 18:18

A Adaś nie ożenił się z jakąś wesołą latynoską :D ? Już mi się miesza , tyle tego się przewinęło w jego życiu :P

Watch more TV
I have a vision... Television
Please tell a President to watch more TV
President is not avalaible to Me??? (Mirror Ball Man Zootv Washington Dc)
http://forum.u2guitartutorials.com/

#268 Redgar

Redgar

Out Of Control

• Members
  • 2 249 Postów

Napisano 31 października 2014 - 20:28

Tak i to jakoś ostatnimi czasy i to ponoć Every Breaking Wave jest o jego perypetiach miłosnych .. że wreszcie po 53 latach znalazł tą co go rzuciła na kolana :D

#269 acr

acr

mam tu fajne drzewko

• Moderatorzy
  • 17 741 Postów

Napisano 31 października 2014 - 23:06

A to nic dziwnego że to jedna z nielicznych piosenek na SoI nie zbudowanych na linii basu, Adaś nie chciał tego grać :P

#270 Redgar

Redgar

Out Of Control

• Members
  • 2 249 Postów

Napisano 01 listopada 2014 - 00:35

Bass player and noted spoon collector Adam Clayton 
Czy ja dobrze rozumiem, że Clayton zbiera łyżeczki?

#271 acr

acr

mam tu fajne drzewko

• Moderatorzy
  • 17 741 Postów

Napisano 01 listopada 2014 - 01:21

I dlatego angielski nie jest wcale taki prosty (bo ja chwilowo też nie wiem, ciekawi mnie to co slangowo znaczy, pewnie o laski i nie chodzi o spanie na łyżeczki) ;)

#272 Elessar

Elessar

Użytkownik

• Members
  • 778 Postów

Napisano 01 listopada 2014 - 09:36

Jedno ze znaczeń: A type of bong used for smoking weed. ;-)

#273 stokrotka

stokrotka

can't see or be seen

• Members
  • 2 916 Postów

Napisano 01 listopada 2014 - 20:00

Za Wikipedią:

Check it out, Guys. I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection... if it weren't for my spoons, I'd probably go insane.

• Adam Clayton of U2 in an episode of The Simpsons

Za wywiadem z 2002r :
JO WHILEY: It would be, yes. Adam, I have a question for you. This is from Morgan, it says, do you really have a spoon collection? I presume this has hidden meaning?

ADAM CLAYTON: I do now, thanks to the Simpson's, but prior to appearing on the Simpson's as a voice, no I'd never even heard of anyone who was a spoon collector.

If I'm close to the music and you are close to the music, then we are close to each other

#274 Redgar

Redgar

Out Of Control

• Members
  • 2 249 Postów

Napisano 01 listopada 2014 - 20:06

Ja też nie słyszałem dopóki nie zgooglowalem kolekcji łyżeczek ludzi :D Takie zbiory istnieją! :D

#275 Redgar

Redgar

Out Of Control

• Members
  • 2 249 Postów

Napisano 23 grudnia 2014 - 21:28

I powiedzcie, że wymiatanie na basie to nie cool job :D

https://pbs.twimg.co...WkVIEAEpNJ5.jpg

#276 Jacob

Jacob

Użytkownik

• U2 FAQ MAKER
  • 3 332 Postów

Napisano 13 listopada 2015 - 16:09

Adam krótko i konkretnie :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul1HEASXjfw

#277 acr

acr

mam tu fajne drzewko

• Moderatorzy
  • 17 741 Postów

Napisano 09 maja 2016 - 23:00

Czy ty;ko ja to widzę? Oczy Adama i Lou Reeda.

2009-06-25-loureed.jpg

#278 depe

depe

The Legend

• Members
  • 4 654 Postów

Napisano 01 lutego 2017 - 10:16

Wczorajsza wywiad-rozmowa z Adamem.

Ani słowa o nowej płycie ani o trasie ale i tak warto.

http://www.rte.ie/pl...campaign=buffer

#279 One.U2.fan

One.U2.fan

Użytkownik

• Members
  • 609 Postów

Napisano 27 czerwca 2017 - 18:21

Adam otrzymał nagrodę MusiCares za pracę w fundacji

http://abcnews.go.co...iction-48295499

https://www.facebook...714151551958729

#280 Max

Max

nocny tabaskowicz

• Moderatorzy
  • 9 091 Postów

Napisano 28 czerwca 2017 - 19:20

Zawsze wiedzieliśmy, że Adam miał 'lekkie' problemy z kieliszkiem, ale takich szczegółów dotyczących swojego alkoholizmu jeszcze nigdy nie upublicznił.

Bardzo szczera przemowa Adama -  przede wszystkim o uzależnieniu, ale też o wsparciu od zespołu, o odwyku:

Thank you, Chris. He celebrated his 80th birthday last week. Coolest man. Still in the music business. I've known this man a long time and apart from U2 and Paul McGuinness he's my longest relationship in the music business and he turned me onto Chronixx who played here tonight, so thank you Chris.

This is really great. Thank you. I'm not used to achieving anything on my own. This is very unusual. An award for not doing something. This is a big place for a solo act. Nowhere to hide. I'm Adam and it has taken me a long time to be able to own that. I always thought I had someone else's name. It wasn't mine. I didn't know any Adam apart from the first one and I was too self-conscious to explain that to anyone. Where I grew up, there were Johns, Davids, Pauls, Seans, Kevins and Rorys. I always felt different and unable to fit in.

I'm an alcoholic, addict. But in some ways, that devastating disease is what drove me towards the wonderful life I now have. It's just I couldn't take my friend alcohol. At some point I had to leave it behind and claim my full potential. My disease is one that requires me to self-diagnosis. I spent many years feeling different, trying to fit in, being restless, irritable and generally discontent. I sought out many philosophies, activities, disciplines. I tried a lot of different things to calm my inner self. I compared my actions to others. I judged the behavior of others to see where I fitted in. I tread the well-worn path of every abnormal drinker to try and drink like normal people.

I was filled with fear and unable to objectively examine what was going on or see how these negative traits were holding me back. I didn't think you could be in a band and not drink. It is so much a part of our culture. Because we work at night, we go out at night. We live at night, we do business at night. I thought my life would be over, but two heroes of mine were there for me and it meant a great deal to me that they tried to convince me otherwise.

After two particularly destructive benders, Eric Clapton was there on the end of the phone. He didn't sugarcoat it. He told me that I had to change my life and that I wouldn't regret it. He gave me the number of a treatment center and the power to give a call to them. Once I was going through that five week program Pete Townshend visited me and again put steel on my back.

These two talents were enough to get me started and convince me my life wasn't over, but that I was at the start of a long journey to learn to love myself. At first it was hard examining the evidence of recovery, but I've never met an alcoholic in recovery that doesn't believe that this is the best thing they have ever done. I was lucky because I had three friends that could see what was going on and loved me enough to take up the slack of my failings. Bono, The Edge and Larry [Mullen] truly supported me before and after I entered recovery and I am unreservedly grateful to their friendship, understanding and support.

I am in awe of the extraordinary work we have done together. Not just music, but also our relationships with (RED), Music Rising and Music Generation. We have a pact with each other. In our band, no one will be a casualty. We all come home or none of us come home. No one will be left behind. Thank you for honoring that promise and letting me be in your band.

I was in Brazil and I met a lawyer who was smart and beautiful. We started dating. I got married in sobriety to Mariana. I didn't think that would happen. She's never seen me drinking, but she does know me crazy. Thank your Mariana for the wonderful life we have together and for making every day more meaningful.

Wow. We've had a great night of music, haven't we? That's one thing I never wanted to lose. It kept me going through some bad times. I'd like to thank Neil Portnow and the MusiCares team for organizing this evening. I'd like to thank the Recording Academy for their support. Thank you Hal Willner and Rachel Fox for arranging the wonderful music that we've heard. Cat Deeley, thanks for being so generous and graceful. It's so great for us Irish boys and anyone that's coming from the UK to see you returning to your old gig in the music world.

I'd like to thank the artists that performed tonight; such inspiring performances, a real honor to be here. Michael Franti, from the first moment we heard "Television, the Drug of the Nation" we knew we were going to be hearing it for a long time and it's great to see you here. Macy Gray, I remember the first time I saw you on English TV. You blew me away. Thank you very much. The Lumineers, its a pleasure to have you on stage with us every night and really great to see you here without me having to run to my other gig.

Jack Garratt what can I say? This man is extraordinary and he just seems like every time there is a new challenge or a new instrument to play he just finds another arm. And Chronixx, of course, since Chris played me your music in Jamaica two years ago I've been a huge fan. Thank you for making your schedule work for us. Hal Willner put together a wonderful band; great to hear Marc Ribot playing. It's guys like that remind me that's what I want to be one day.

Thank you also for the stage crews that made things run smoothly. Our guys came from Boston last night and I'm sure they're looking forward to their beds. Thank you all. I'd also like to thank Guy Oseary, The Maverick Team, Arthur Fogel and Live Nation. Thanks to my brother Sebastian who is here tonight. He's known me at my best and at my very worst. Gavin Friday is here tonight. Thank you Gavin.

And finally, this isn't really about me. I'd like to thank everyone that supported tonight's event by buying tables and tickets. Without your support, none of this would be possible. You brought hope and a second chance to so many people struggling with addiction.

I would like to end on a quote written by Bono when we were 18. "If you walk away, walk aways, I will follow." Thank you.

Dodaj odpowiedź

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych